Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New Album - Visitor

SteveG

Just listened to the YouTube sample of this album - suffice to say my order is in!!

The love child of OHead and Ozric Tentacles?! Delicious!

Steve

February 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

synthswirl

yes i just placed my order for visitor. the samples sound great and i love the artwork for this cd.

February 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ohead
Site Owner

Thanks folks, have been very excited about this album and can't wait to share it with you all.

Hope you enjoy the trip, with love David.

--

February 8, 2012 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spiralmind

I downloaded it yesterday and thought it was excellent.  Must be a great lineup of musicians this round.  Much appreciated.

Cheers

February 8, 2012 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

johnnyboy

Tasty...tasty music ....just getting into the realm....

February 15, 2012 at 1:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

synthswirl

wow visitor is fantastic, i really love this cd great variety of tunes on there, the production is top notch and every track is an adventure. this is one of my favorite cds now. excellent job to all of the musicians that contributed to this delicious ear candy.

February 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gazbot

Congrats to Dave on another fabulous OHead album, and have to agree with all the above about the great variety and quality of music on Visitor:)

--

Gazbot:)

February 23, 2012 at 5:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WEIRDITUDE

Hello all . . . DJ WEIRDITUDE has landed at planet Ohead at long last . . . Ive been meaning to for donkeys, but just haven't managed to do the do's . . . But Im here now and I'm saying hi all, and I hope to chat to many of you like minded SPACE HEADS really soon . . .

Bye for now, but I will be back real soon . . . Peace Love and Blessings x

May 13, 2012 at 7:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

survivalphase

WEIRDITUDE at May 13, 2012 at 7:19 AM

Hello all . . . DJ WEIRDITUDE has landed at planet Ohead at long last . . . Ive been meaning to for donkeys, but just haven't managed to do the do's . . . But Im here now and I'm saying hi all, and I hope to chat to many of you like minded SPACE HEADS really soon . . .

Bye for now, but I will be back real soon . . . Peace Love and Blessings x

Welcome...  Great to see you here.

May 13, 2012 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Destiny

Brilliant album. I was blown away when I heard it. Not many doing stuff as original and as classy as this. Slick production. Awesome line-up. 

;)

--

Destiny

June 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spiralmind

Alluvial Morte is awesome stuff!

July 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.