Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Welcome to the new ohead forum

ohead
Site Owner

Welcome to the new ohead forum page designed to make the site more interactive and allow you to post comments, start discussions and ask questions. Don't be shy, join in. With love David.

July 16, 2011 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SteveG

Hey David!

Love your latest release "Dream State Circus" - it's sublime. 10/10 in my book!

Is another release in the pipeline??

----------8)----------

July 24, 2011 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ohead
Site Owner

Hi Steve, thanks very much. I was very pleased with  the last album and the next is underway and is in a similar vain, with an emphasis on the space rock side of things but still with the ohed fluffyness. Its all shaping to be the best thing i've produced so far but is taking time so it probably won't be out this year.

July 25, 2011 at 1:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

johnnyboy

Ready to go...can't wait for the new release! Congrats!

November 15, 2011 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

roy dade

Hi David

Love your music, my favourite tracks on chill Out Trance are Butterfly and Shimmer. I paraglide in my spare time and these two tracks sum up a perfect summer flying day for me. Just DL your albums here fantastic thanks keep up the great work!  Roy

July 7, 2012 at 7:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

johnnyboy

Hey...new remastered Silent Universe CD sounding excellent! hearing things I haven't heard before! Really appreciate the music!

July 14, 2012 at 1:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

johnnyboy

Hi David! one of those nights in ca relaxing enjoying visitor et al.. finished reading the reviews and good to see "hear' all is well.. don't know what to say but the Silent Universe remix is premium....great work..great sound! yeah!

August 24, 2012 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.