Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Where to buy ohead cd's

NEIL B
Help! I am really struggling to get hold of the ohead CD's space daze and decade in space. The website shop has been sold out for awhile and I have tried discogs/Amazon/independent online shops but with no success. I prefer these ohead sounds to the more band oriented recent releases but does anyone know where to buy ohead from-or do I just have to wait until the website shop has some stock again, I will do this if I have no choice but I have the ohead bug, just like I once did with the ozric tentacles , and I need some new soundscapes to send me into outer space. Any help appreciated. Neil b
August 23, 2015 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

survivalphase

I assume by now you have already tried: info@ohead.co.uk    At this time it seems there's just "Dreamstate Circus" left.  The "Gaia's Garden" CD is also still available, but only at the members page.  I certainly hope all is well with David H.

"Decade In Space[1998-2008 Re-Recorded]" from 2008 and "Space Daze" from 2010 are both excellent.  For those who don't know these albums consist of reworkings and meldings of a variety of archived tracks, all imaginatively retitled.  As a fan I enjoyed identifying the related original tracks and artist pseudonym.

September 14, 2015 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ohead
Site Owner

Hello everyone, at last some brand new stock has arrived. Sorry for the long delay.

--

November 4, 2015 at 4:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.